for the 4th annual
*** Vendor Payment Deadline September 17th, 2022! ***
S.AU.S. invites all sugar art related vendors to exhibit at the show!
Request to exhibit and make payment via Chantal – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, October 21st, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Check In/Set Up
- Table location will be selected from tables still space still available when you arrive at registration. We will try to accommodate special requests.
- Public Open House and Vendor Shop, Saturday, October 22nd, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 22nd, 6:00 p.m. Vendor Break Down/Move Out
- 7:00 p.m. Vendor & Sponsors are invited to attend the Awards Ceremony after they are completely torn down.
*Please no early or late set up or take down.
Important Vendor Details
- Vendors retain all of their show revenue.
- Show issued badges must be worn in show areas at all times.
- Badges are only to be worn by designated vendors.
- Only one vendor/business per table.
- Vendor materials or products must be associated with the sugar art industry.
- Additional Badge – $35 each
Vendor Fee Includes
- No helium balloons.
- No airbrushing.
- All vendor activity must be within’ your booth area or the designated demonstration area at your designated time.
- All vendor material must be ethical, non-offensive, and family friendly.
- No alcoholic beverages or unlawful substances are allowed in any of the S.A.U.S. show areas.
- Repair of any damage to the Miller Conference Center directly from you, your representatives, or your products will be covered by you.
- Your merchandise must stay within’ your booth space.
- Vendors must haul away their own trash. Bring your own trash bags.
- Vendors are expected to promote the show on their social media platforms.
- Your registration is not secured until full payment is made.
- If you will offer food for sample or purchase, you must obtain a temporary food license. You are responsible for obtaining your temporary food permit.
- You are responsible for obtaining your special event tax license.
Temporary Food License
- Temporary food permit – https://slco.org/globalassets/1-site-files/health/programs/food/tempfood_app.pdf
- Sales tax is the sole responsibility of the Vendor. SAUS will provide a special event tax license form and a prepaid envelope for mailing when you register at the show.
- Vendor is required to collect and pay sales tax to the Utah State Tax Commission for all products sold.
- SAUS is not responsible for collection, payment, or recording of sales tax.
- The use of S.A.U.S. refers to Sugar Artists of Utah Show, it’s director, representatives, Miller Conference Center, hotel, and all coordinators of S.A.U.S.
- S.A.U.S. will be indemnified and held harmless by the Vendors, their representatives, agents, or employees, for any claims for injury. Vendors should have an insurance rider policy to cover their materials. Vendors should discuss liability and third party coverage with their insurance broker.
- Vendor, their representatives, agents, and employees, expressly waive S.A.U.S. liability for property damage or destruction.
- Vendor can in not way violate the intellectual property rights of any other party and vendor releases SAUS from any obligation or liability to claims that any other party has violated it’s IP Rights.
- Vendor is responsible for the legalities surrounding their business materials. S.A.U.S. will not be liable in any way.
- Vendor is responsible for complying with all required local, state, and federal tax laws. Vendor is responsible for filing all required Utah sales tax forms and paying sales tax fees. S.A.U.S. will not be liable in any way.
- Vendor will be held responsible for any damage to the conference center resulting from their activities, or those of their representatives, agents, or employees.
Cancellation & Reimbursement
- Full payment and all special requests must be made by September 17, 2022.
- Any fees incurred or imposed from processing issues are the vendor’s responsibility.
- Contract violations will result in a forfeiture of all funds paid.
- If due to laws, regulations, events, impossible or impracticable circumstances, or acts of God, the show must be cancelled after, September 17th, 2022, fees minus actual expenses incurred will be reimbursed. Otherwise, registration is non-refundable after September 17th, 2022.
If you need a shuttle from the airport to your hotel, we’ve provided a couple of links for the shuttle or Uber services. The Miller Conference Center is about 8 miles or 15 minutes from the SLC International airport. Below are some hotels with their addresses. Those hotels partner with the conference center but we do not have a specific agreement with them for S.A.U.S. 2022. Google Maps is a great resource for mapping distances between the hotel and conference center. Google Maps The hotels listed here are just the ones that partner with the conference center.
- SLC Airport Shuttle – 1-801-300-8800
- SLC Airport Uber – 1-801-575-2400
- SLC Uber
- Hilton Garden Inn – 277 W Sego Lily Dr., Sandy, Utah, 84070, (801-352-9400)
- Hampton Inn – 10690 Holiday Park Dr., Sandy, Utah, 84070, (801-571-0800)
- Residence Inn by Marriott – 270 W 10000 S. Sandy, Utah, 84070, (801-561-5005)
- Courtyard by Marriott – 100701 Holiday Park Dr., Sandy, Utah, 84070, (801-571-3600)
Merchandise can be shipped to the Miller Conference Center in advance. Request details via the email below.
Donations and Swag Bag Donations must be received by October 10th, 2022.
Sugar Artists of Utah Show
12232 Graystone Lane
Draper, Utah, 84020
COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement and Liability Release
Show attendees, instructors, judges, vendors, understand that we will be following current Covid guidelines at both locations and throughout the activities of S.A.U.S. Any necessary precautions to keep show participants safe will be taken. As a show participant, you may be asked to follow Covid guidelines that may include, but are not limited to, proof of immunization, wearing masks, temperature checks, wearing gloves, having a designated sanitization area, social distancing, and safety shields. Circumstances are constantly evolving; consequently, so are the Covid-19 guidelines and safety standards. Notification of current guidelines will be on our website and you will be notified via of any specific precautions that need to be taken.
S.A.U.S., its director, and owner are not liable in any way for failure to hold the show. Fees will be returned as long as full payment was made by September 17th, 2022. If due to laws, regulations, events, impossible or impracticable circumstances, or acts of God, the show must be cancelled after, September 17th, 2022, fees minus actual expenses incurred will be reimbursed. Otherwise, registration is non-refundable after September 17th, 2022.
Questions? Contact Chantal Fairbourn
We invite you to support sugar art artists, instructors, students, and our community with a sponsorship, monetary donation or in-kind items for prize drawing and auction. Contributions may be tax-deductible.
Miller Conference Center Vendor Hallway and Vendor Main Lobby Set up.