for the 3rd annual
*** Exhibitor Payment Deadline – September 1st, 2021 ***
Payment and Request to Exhibit Contact – email@example.com
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Check In/Set Up
- Booth or Table location will be selected by you via email registration.
- 6:30 p.m. Exhibitor Clean Up
- 7:30 p.m. Exhibitors & Sponsors are invited to attend the Awards Ceremony after they are completely torn down.
*Please no early or late set up or take down.
Important Exhibitor Details
- Show issued badges must be worn in show areas at all times.
- Badges are only to be worn by designated exhibitors.
- Only one exhibitor/business per booth.
- Exhibitor materials must be associated with the sugar art industry.
- All exhibitor activity must be within’ your booth area or the designated demonstration area at your designated time.
- All exhibitor material must be ethical, non-offensive, and family friendly.
- No alcoholic beverages or unlawful substances are allowed in any of the S.A.U.S. show areas.
Exhibitor Fee Includes
- No helium balloons.
- Your merchandise must stay within’ your booth space.
- Exhibitors must haul away their own trash. Bring your own trash bags.
- Exhibitors are expected to promote the show on their social media platforms.
- Your booth is not secured until full payment is made.
- If you will offer food for sample or purchase, you must obtain a temporary food license. You are responsible for obtaining your temporary food permit.
- You are responsible for obtaining your special event tax license.
- Additional Badge – $35 each
Temporary Food License
- Temporary food permit – https://slco.org/globalassets/1-site-files/health/programs/food/tempfood_app.pdf
- Sales tax is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor. SAUS will provide a special event tax license form and a prepaid envelope for mailing at registration.
- Exhibitor is required to collect and pay sales tax to the Utah State Tax Commission on all products sold.
- SAUS is not responsible for collection, payment, or recording of sales tax.
- S.A.U.S. will be indemnified and held harmless by the Exhibitor, their representatives, agents, or employees, for any claims for injury. Exhibitors should have an insurance rider policy to cover their materials. Exhibitors should discuss liability and third party coverage with their insurance broker.
- Exhibitor, their representatives, agents, and employees, expressly waive S.A.U.S. liability for property damage, destruction
- Exhibitor is responsible for the legalities surrounding their business materials. S.A.U.S. will not be liable in any way.
- Exhibitor is responsible for all required sales tax. Exhibitor is responsible for filing all required Utah sales tax forms and paying sales tax fees. S.A.U.S. will not be liable in any way.
Cancellation & Reimbursement
- Full payment and all special requests must be made by September 1st, 2021.
- Any fees incurred or imposed from processing issues other than the expected PayPal fees are the exhibitor’s responsibility.
- Contract violations will result in a forfeiture of all funds paid.
- If due to laws, regulations, events, impossible or impracticable circumstances, or acts of God, the show must be cancelled after, September 1st, 2021, fees minus actual expenses incurred will be reimbursed.
If you need a shuttle from the airport to your hotel, we’ve provided a couple of links for the shuttle or Uber services. The Miller Conference Center is about 8 miles or 15 minutes from the SLC International airport. Below are some hotels with their addresses. Those hotels partner with the conference center but we do not have a specific agreement with them for S.A.U.S. 2021. Google Maps is a great resource for mapping distances between the hotel and conference center. Google Maps The hotels listed here are just the ones that partner with the conference center.
- Hilton Garden Inn – 277 W Sego Lily Dr., Sandy, Utah, 84070, (801-352-9400)
- Hampton Inn – 10690 Holiday Park Dr., Sandy, Utah, 84070, (801-571-0800)
- Residence Inn by Marriott – 270 W 10000 S. Sandy, Utah, 84070, (801-561-5005)
- Courtyard by Marriott – 100701 Holiday Park Dr., Sandy, Utah, 84070, (801-571-3600)
Merchandise can be shipped to the Miller Conference Center in advance. Request details via the email below.
Donations and Swag Bag Donations must be received by September 10th, 2021.
Sugar Artists of Utah Show
12232 Graystone Lane
Draper, Utah, 84020
COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement and Liability Release
Show attendees, instructors, judges, exhibitors, understand that we will be following current Covid guidelines at both locations and throughout the activities of S.A.U.S. Any necessary precautions to keep show participants safe will be taken. As a show participant, you may be asked to follow Covid guidelines that may include, but are not limited to, wearing masks, temperature checks, wearing gloves, having a designated sanitization area, social distancing, and safety shields. Circumstances are constantly evolving; consequently, so are the Covid-19 guidelines and safety standards. Notification of current guidelines will be on our website and you will be notified via of any specific precautions that need to be taken.
S.A.U.S., its director, and owner are not liable in any way for failure to hold the show. Fees will be returned as long as full payment was made by September 1st, 2021. If due to laws, regulations, events, impossible or impracticable circumstances, or acts of God, the show must be cancelled after, September 1st, 2021, fees minus actual expenses incurred will be reimbursed.
Questions? Contact Chantal Fairbourn
We invite you to support sugar art artists, instructors, students, and our community with a sponsorship, monetary donation of in-kind items for prize drawing and auction. Contributions may be tax-deductible.